Happy Birthday Status :: Birthday WhatsApp Status Wishes

happy birthday status

There was a time we used to meet our friends and wish them directly face to face. But, nowadays due to timing issues, we just can't do this. Also, if you have a friend who is living in foreign than its just not easy to travel thousands of kilometers and wish him/her on same day. Well, still we don't have to worry as we've got lots of technologies to express our feelings to the person who is miles far away from us. WhatsApp is one of them, you can put a display picture of your friend on your whatsapp account and can also set up a status to wish your beloved friend or a family member.

If you are looking forward for some best happy birthday status than you're at right place! Checkout this collection of Birthday Status.

Happy Birthday Status

1) Wishing U happy endings and great beginnings. Happy Birthday..!

2) Just want to THANK ALL OF U 4 making me feel special on my Birthday, Love You Guys!

3) B"days are natures way of telling us to eat more cake.

4) I hope that today is the beginning of a great year 4 ME

5) Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday & many more to come. Happy Birthday!

6) A whole day to celebrate.Birthday...

7) I want to thnxx everyone for my special day, come and join me as i celebrate it. 

8) Thank U to all the people who greeted me on my birthday yesterday and today.



9) Thank U Mom for giving birth to this wonderful child.

10) Forget the fact that u are aging, & let us start celebrating! Happy birthday! 

11) Thank U for adding to the joyful spirit of my birthday party with your presence & lovely gift.

12) I thanks the God who can give me Brother like U Happy Birthday Brother... 

13) Thank u for my birthday messages. It's definitely been a birthday to remember. 

14) Thanks Friends For Wishing A happy Birthday to me..

15) Happy Birthday! I hope its filled with Love, laughs, & family..



16) You celebrate your birth day I'm also coming & we enjoy together. happy birth day to you. 

17) Your wishes really touched me and made my birthday all the more special.

18) God think the world is beautiful then he born U Happy Birthday!!!

19) I hope that For every candle on your cake yu get a wonderful surprise.. Happy b day. 

20) May your day filled with the warm sunshine of love, Happiness & Joy, & the bright colour of laughter.

21) Life is very short, So enjoy every moment, Don't lose your confidence Go always ahead.Happy Birthday.

22) The sun is shining more brightly Today as a way to wish u happy birthday. 



23) !!May this day Give you all things that makes you Happy....

24) We are less like best friends & more like twins – even your birthday feels like mine. Happy birthday.

25) Life is boring when u are not around. Happy Birthday to u - let's make it grand!

These were 25 best happy birthday status for whatsapp. Keep visiting Happy Birthday Wishes to find more attractive and beautiful stuff for Birthday.

Tags : happy birthday status, birthday status, whatsapp birthday wishes, happy birthday status for whatsapp

No comments:

Post a Comment